Friday, February 23, 2018

Might as well face it, you're addicted to borscht!


Hello sports fans. 

Since interviewing GM Saouaf earlier this week, there have been rumors that the Icecats have been actively exploring trade options to improve the team.  During the interview, GM Saouaf identified that he was looking to upgrade his goalie position, the wings and the defense.  This year’s free agent goalie market seems thin, so it is no surprise that GM Saouaf is exploring trade options.  The big question is who is he targeting?

We traveled to Siberia and stalked..err...I mean caught up with GM Saouaf at a the local borscht shop, interrupted his dinner and asked him some questions. "What, where did you come from?  Egads, man, can't a man enjoy a delicious whiskey borscht in peace?  Well yeah, I want a goalie, but who doesn’t?  I have been leaving no stone unturned in exploring options and I hope to have a solution soon.  If I can also fill another gap at the same time, all the better.  Now be a dear and get me some beets and vodka."

When I pressed him for details while bringing him his beets, he did not provide any details, but pointed at a picture on the wall of some chowder. What could that mean?  Is this a clue or could this simply be pointing to the fact that GM Saouaf was still hungry?  Where are Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred when you need them?  Either way, we will report on this as the news breaks.  For now, I’m going to go find the Mystery Machine!  

Stay tuned sports fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment